Norwegian Pearl Bathrooms. Please help!

CharismaticWoman

Hi all,

Can anyone give me any advice/information on the space in the toilet compartment of a regular balcony cabin on the Norwegian Pearl? I am unable to bend my knees under me and will need space to at least somewhat sit with my knees out. I have been told I can get a seat for the shower, but I don’t know about the toilet area, it looks very short.

Please help!!

I've stayed in a Jr Suite on the Pearl, but I'm not sure what you're asking. You want to keep your legs out straight in front of you while using the toilet, is that right? There would definitely be enough space for that; the arrangement in the Jr Suite was (left to right) Toilet, Sink, Shower with the door being across from the sink. The shower was a curtain, not a door, so even if you have VERY long legs you shouldn't have any problem. Unless I am misunderstanding your question, which is possible!

Hi all,

Can anyone give me any advice/information on the space in the toilet compartment of a regular balcony cabin on the Norwegian Pearl? I am unable to bend my knees under me and will need space to at least somewhat sit with my knees out. I have been told I can get a seat for the shower, but I don’t know about the toilet area, it looks very short.

Please help!!

We were in a regular balcony on the Jewel and yes, there was very limited space from the toilet to the facing wall. This seemed to be a problem only with the balcony cabins. Also, there is a plastic cubicle on the left -- can be removed if confining (shoulder height).

My sister was on the Pearl balcony -- smallest room she ever had and she said bathroom was 3 steps from the bed. Good luck. V.

Archived