Late flight storing luggage - San Juan

iamwhatiamnot

Hi everyone

Just thought I would give you a bit of info about storing luggage after your cruise if you have a late afternoon or evening flight and cannot use a valet service.

www.barrachina.com stores your luggage free and is in OSJ taxi approx $10 + $1 per suitcase.

For more info go the the Ports thread - San Juan - After Cruise got lots of details there some from locals of SJ.

Hope this is of interest.

You must be a mind reader. We just came off the emerald and I asked my DH to look at the flight we have booked for feb. sailing out of old san juan. We found out that we have a flight coming home at 5:45pm. We tried to see if there was anyway we could change the flight but we were told it would cost us anywhere from $150.00-$200.00 per ticket being it was an international flight. Needless to say, we will be flying out at 5:45 lol

I was going to post and ask what can we do from the time we get off the ship till we leave for our flight, and is there a place we can put our luggage. So thank you for the direction.:)

You must be a mind reader. We just came off the emerald and I asked my DH to look at the flight we have booked for feb. sailing out of old san juan. We found out that we have a flight coming home at 5:45pm. We tried to see if there was anyway we could change the flight but we were told it would cost us anywhere from $150.00-$200.00 per ticket being it was an international flight. Needless to say, we will be flying out at 5:45 lol

I was going to post and ask what can we do from the time we get off the ship till we leave for our flight, and is there a place we can put our luggage. So thank you for the direction.:)

Your very welcome it took me a while to find out this info for ourselves and came across it on the ports board and thought it would be helpful to quite a few people.

Have a good cruise

Archived