Best time to book

patience32

Hi, We live in the UK and are very tempted to book the Azamara Quest for a years time .

Are there ever any good deals or sales, or a particular good time to book?

Also where do the Uk guests book Azamara direct or through an agent ?

Many thanks

we got a great deal a couple of months ago for a cruise in Jan..not really planned but we looked at Azamara Quest as we were interested in SE Asia, went to local TA and got a price then contacted a few other agents online and got a better price...some agents must pass back more of their commission than others.

At the time they were doing balconies for the same price as outsides, we booked a 1A and they are now sold out but the 2A on the Azamara site is now £900 per person more than we paid...didn't realise at the time what a good deal we got

we are doing our own thing with flights (thanks to miles) so not sure how their air compares

Thanks for the replies.

I must admit I have never seen any special offers for Azamara in all the leaflets and emails I get. And the airfare is definately not competative for Asia when booking direct.

Would I be able to book an Azamara cruise whilst on the Summit ? Does anyone know ?

We were just on the Journey and heard from someone in the know that the prices on Azamara are going to escalate after December along with some other changes that are coming. You might keep that in mind if you have a particular cruise that interests you.

Archived