Another early saver question

mfinkfamily

it can be any posted Carnival fare for the same ship, date and cabin category. We have had 4 reductions since we booked. If you booked through Carnival, all you have to do is submit the form and you will get an e-mail , usually within 48 hours.

Right now, carnival is running a sale and I talked to my PVP, but the price we paid is still lower than the sail.

I check every couple of days on the priced because they change all the time. Our cruise is 4 months away, and I think it still may drop...wou;ld be nice.

Hi,

I booked the E.S. rate for our cruise, now the rates have dropped. My question is, does the rate drop have to be for the Fun Select or can it be for the Fun Saver?

Thanks, :)

Can't be the FunSaver as those are "Guarantee" cabins - your Early Saver cabins are Assigned cabins. (there's more to it than this, as "firefly333" will explain!!!)

If the FunSelect drops, you're eligible. If you're a Past Guest and the nPast guest rarte drops, you're eligible.

If you're 55+ and the 55+ rate drops, you're eligible.

If you're a your statwe resident and the your state Resident rate drops, you're eligible.

If you're eligible for Military Rate and the Military Rate drops, you're eligible.

ken

Archived