Anyone cruising March 2010

CrusingJoe

Looks like were booked up for 2010, but who knows.

Cruising RCCL Mariner to Mexico out of LA on March 21

NCL Dawn to Bermuda out of NYC on May 2nd

Celebrity Solstics to Eastern Caribbean, post Thanksgiving cruise with Pied Piper out of FLL on November 28th.

My partner and I will be on the NCL DAWN March 21st for the 5 nighter out of Miami. We'll probably go to a FOD gathering a few times and oh yeah the STAR BAR is always fun too.

Cool, some other family on the cruise we'll be on. My friend and I will be looking for the FOD/GLBT gathering. Hopefully there will be one the day we embark or worst case, the first sea day.

I'm sailing Monday the 15th on Jewel of the Seas....understanding this web-site a bit to late. Here is my question; Friends of Dorothy, is that something that happens on all cruises...should I look on the ship's announcement board for it?

Thanks!

I'm sailing Monday the 15th on Jewel of the Seas....understanding this web-site a bit to late. Here is my question; Friends of Dorothy, is that something that happens on all cruises...should I look on the ship's announcement board for it?

Thanks!

Most cruise lines have them. Yes, look in the daily events planner and any announcement board the ship may have. All of the (3) lines I've cruised on had them scheduled in the daily event planner that you get each evening for the next day. If there isn't anything planned, ask to have them schedule something. Some cruise lines are better than others in this regard. I've never sailed RCCI, so I can't comment on their practices.

Thanks!

RCCL Jewel is a great ship. Some times you will see a FOD/GLBT posted in their Cruise Compass. But also you should look on the bullitin board in the library, it could be there. If not you can post one yourself. You can also ask the Cruise Director to post one. It's up to them. Enjoy your cruise. What ports are you going to?

RCCL Jewel is a great ship. Some times you will see a FOD/GLBT posted in their Cruise Compass. But also you should look on the bullitin board in the library, it could be there. If not you can post one yourself. You can also ask the Cruise Director to post one. It's up to them. Enjoy your cruise. What ports are you going to?

How AWESOME is this information!!! I wish I would've known sooner. I'm taking this trip all by myself...a MUCH needed vacation. I'm hoping there are other gay/lesbian people on-board...would be nice to have someone of the same mindset to talk to at least. Either way, I'm sure I'll meet lots of people.

This trip goes to Aruba, Cartagena, Panama, Costa Rica and Grand Cayman....awesome isn't it.:D

Looking like we will have some great weather for the Mariner next week, we have not packed a thing yet, too busy with work. So excited, looking forward to meeting Sunday night.

Hi, good news. Maybe we can get some rays while in port and our sea days. See you soon. Joe & Jim

• 2 months later...

Archived