Galaxy cabin

Leebo

I don't know about this cabin. I'm booked on the Galaxy for 04/2005.Here's my thoughts on that cabin location:

You're next to the elevators. Could possibly be disturbed with all the people coming & going using the elevators. But it may not be a problem for you.

I've heard you feel the motion more in the forward & aft cabins. Least motion supposedly is in the very middle of the ship. I've only taken one cruise so I'm not n expert on it. Hope it works out for you.

houstontx

That's what I was thinking as well, but I just wanted someone to confirm my suspicions (although I've read that some people here never had a problem of being near the elevator).

Thanks for your reply.

e were on the Galaxy on the July 23 Med trip in 2004. We were on the Vista Deck forward with an oceanview cabin. We didn't feel any movement at all. We were so amazed that we never felt the ship moving as we were told that the middle of the ship would be best.

You will be fine and the elevator issue I cannot address but I never noticed anyone being noisy neer the elevators anyway.

Have a good trip the Galaxy is a wonderful ship.

Archived