What to do in Port Canaveral for the day

kfarns

We return from the CCL Freedom 11-21 and have a late evening flight out of Fort Lauderdale, looking for something to do for the day. We have no transportation and will have all our bags and would rather not spend the day in the airport. Any ideas?? Are there any hotels that have day rentals either near the port or the airport? :confused:

We return from the CCL Freedom 11-21 and have a late evening flight out of Fort Lauderdale, looking for something to do for the day. We have no transportation and will have all our bags and would rather not spend the day in the airport. Any ideas?? Are there any hotels that have day rentals either near the port or the airport? :confused:

I'm sure a hotel would give you a day rate. Kennedy space center has added a lot of new stuff so that would be a good place to check out. There is also Cocoa beach.

Rent a car. Visit Ron Jons, The Dinosaur Museum and go to Jetty Park. Then drive to the airport and return the car.

Are your sure your coming into Port Canaveral??? Carninival Freedom sails from Fort Lauderdale not Port Canaveral. It's about a 3 hour drive between the two.

Are your sure your coming into Port Canaveral??? Carninival Freedom sails from Fort Lauderdale not Port Canaveral. It's about a 3 hour drive between the two.

Thanks Bob, you are correct. Guess I'm a little more stressed then I thought. :eek: Glad you responded, I just might have made a big mistake and made plans for Port Canaveral and I won't even be there.... Do you have any ideas for Fort Lauderdale? Thanks again.... :o

Archived