viking???

WooKeef

We have just returned from a wonderful trip with Viking. The wine was included for dinner and was unlimited, not from a carafe. We purchased the drink package on board and also got the laundry service thrown in the package. Drinks were not limited at all. For the 15 day cruise we thought it reasonably priced. I am sure you could keep whatever you wanted in your room. Ice buckets are provided and there is an ice machine. Bring your wine opener if you are purchasing local wine. The wine in this region of Europe is excellent. I have heard that if you want to provide your own for dinner there is a corkage fee. The wines served were both red and white and were from the regions we were in and were just fine and poured freely.

Want to know how your trip to China turned out!

You might have posted it and I missed it

going to China on Viking next April 2011-

need a few pointers---

If you haven't already seen it, there is a separate and very active thread in this same forum called Viking China, where folks continue to share a great deal of info and tips on the Viking China itineraries. (We are going next May, and are incredibly excited!)

Archived