camera question

FTG

Hi, My daughter and I are leaving for our first cruise on thursday. I plan to carry my camera and camcorder on the plane but do I also carryon the extra dvds and memory cards or can I pack them?

Thanks!

I could maybe see packing the DVDs as they could be bulky in your carry on. I'd definately put the memory cards in your carry on. For one thing, they're tiny and take up no space in your carry on. They're invulnerable to Xray or other damage from airport scanning eqpt. While blank DVDs are easily replaceable almost anywhere, the memory card for your specific camera might not be so easy to find and they can be pricey. I'd definately put the memory card with your camera.

Hi, My daughter and I are leaving for our first cruise on thursday. I plan to carry my camera and camcorder on the plane but do I also carryon the extra dvds and memory cards or can I pack them?

Thanks!

Avoid possible theft from luggage and bring the memory cards on the plane with you.

And on the flight home, also bring any recorded dvds on the plane with you.

Archived