NCL Sea in Belize

DRA

We will be on the Sea on 6-11-05 and have a question about Belize. I have a 4 year old and I am having trouble finding shore excursions that she can participate. I have found a half day snorkeling leaving from Caye Caulker that would be great for her. The ship docks at 7 and the water taxi leaves at 8. Would we have time to get off the ship and get to the water taxi? Also, what time does the last tender leave for the ship? If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to enlighten me.

we were in Belize last year at this time and are going again in April. There was a stand in the main "terminal" building when we got off the ship, for our family of five they took us on a small boat out to a cay for $96. I ta was the best day of our cruise. My group of 10 had two two year olds and they were fabulous to accomodate us. I brought my own life jackets and snokel gear but they also had plenty. I will get the company name and report once we get back in April.

We just returned from the Sea this week. When we were in Belize, we took an excursion labeled Belizean Beach Day. They pick you up at the ship, and take you to a private island. On the island, there are lots of beach chairs, palapas, and hammocks between palm trees. They run a 1 hour snorkeling tour for $15 from the island. There are floats, and kayaks to use free. They serve free rum punch till 11:00, and there is a playground for children. The only down side is the sand is full of small shells, so you will want shoes or flip flops. We thought it was a good value.

Archived