Okay People, Get Ready, Cuz I'm Comin'!

amybeth4

I'm up to yesterday and I've already finished all the "what you need to know, at least from what I've experienced" part, so I'm really close. The only thing that may slow me down are the pictures.

Can someone remind me how to do it? I did it before, using a website called Tinysomething...but I don't remember how I did it. :(

Is Korey Simon, the Piano Singer in the Schooner Lounge still onboard?

Rebar...He worked six of the seven nights and six of the seven nights my friend and I were there for his entire show, sitting right at the piano with him. He even let my friend and I sing together and he made us redo it the next night because he liked it so much.

I can't recommend this guy more. And you people going on the Liberty between now and January, PLEASE for the love of God tell him AMY said hello...Amy who sang The Rose and was with Denise.

Rebar, he's onboard until Jan, then moving to a ship in Europe but he's trying to get that changed because his act is more suited to Americans. He's hoping to be on Oasis starting in the summer...he's hoping.

Amybeth, I've been DYING to hear how it went. Forget the review, how did your friend like it??? I think she needs her own separate thread! :) Welcome back!

Blue, thank you SO much! I loved the ship and most of the crew. We had a great time in Costa Maya and Cozumel. It wasn't the most fun cruise I've taken but that has to do with who you're with and the activities on board. I'm still waiting to find a ship that packed in the fun activities more than my '96 Grandeur sailing...no one's come close. :)

Denise loved the cruise. She was overwhelmed and fairly unhappy on day one but that dissipated quickly (Kory Simon was a big help...see above posting). She said, "We should cruise every Nov." She's even ready to do the Oasis. I was like, "Slow down, tiger. We can't afford that one yet." :) And this after I said yesterday or the day before, "This ship doesn't seem nearly as big as it did on day one," and she said it was still overwhelming her, haha.

OMG Amybeth welcome back!! Glad to hear your friend had fun! Can't WAIT for your review - I know it will be honest and super entertaining!:D Hurry up - I'm trying to avoid studying for a chemistry exam!:p

Dammit I keep getting distracted! :)

Denise loved the cruise. She was overwhelmed and fairly unhappy on day one but that dissipated quickly (Kory Simon was a big help...see above posting). She said, "We should cruise every Nov." She's even ready to do the Oasis. I was like, "Slow down, tiger. We can't afford that one yet." :) And this after I said yesterday or the day before, "This ship doesn't seem nearly as big as it did on day one," and she said it was still overwhelming her, haha.

Yay! I'm so relieved and can't wait to read all about it. We booked Majesty for December a few days ago...Get back to writing! :D:D

I"M DONE! I just have to get the pictures in. Grrrr.

Tomko: The Cave walking / Land Rover / Lunch / Speed Boat RCCL excursion. Well worth the $99!

Thank you.:)

Looking forward to your review and photos!

Kathy

The pictures are taking FOREVER to upload on tinypic. I'm having connection trouble. I may have to post it tomorrow because I want it all done at once and I'd like the pix to be in there as I discuss certain things. Sigh.

Amybeth

I know I am one of those that "talked" you into the Liberty when you were trying to decide on which ship to take, I remember even looking up the price for you.

Did I help lead you properly? Did you enjoy the ship?

Hope both of you had a great time!!!

Tim

Archived