Other private company other then Coral Breezes

judyf

I wanted to book the Shark Ray Alley tour with Coral Breezes but at the current time they do not have any tour when we're in Belize. Any other tour simular to the one CB does? Either private or ship tour?

I like the part of going to the small island and spending some of the afternoon there. I also like the idea of the Belize lunch that you get with CB.

Any Ideas, what we can do and enjoy as much as CB tour???

Please don't suggest cave tubing even tough I would love to do it, my Mother can't and won't cave tube. We did the river/ruins tour our first time in Belize in April and loved it. I enjoy the river part much more then the ruins part.

This will be the only port we are viisting this cruise that I can snorkel and get a little fun in the sand and sun.

Help!!!

You can check with Belize Rays (www.belizerays.com). I would recommend e-mailing them because I think they're making some changes to their tours. They've got a great looking boat - looks very roomy with a bathroom, shower, etc. We're leaving next Saturday for our cruise and we're planning on going on their boat if they're at the dock the day we're in port. If not, we're going to take the water taxi over to Caye Caulker.

Jeanne B...Please update on your Belize excursion when you return. We are going on 3/12 and are looking for a snorkeling excursion (the one we wanted to do, offered by the cruise line, is not available). Thanks in advance, and have a wonderful, wonderful cruise!

Same here, I would love to read about our excursion when you return.

With Belize Rays do you get to go to an island or snorkel for the boat? This is the main thing I want, to make sure we go to an island too.

Runner1909 & judyf - I'll definitely post a review on our Belize excursion when we get back. Belize Rays isn't operating on a daily basis right now like Coral Breeze is. They take turns with another operator at the dock so from what I understand they go at least every other day. I think the tour they're doing right now is a reef snorkel and they also take you to Coral Sands Beach Resort. Anuar at Belize Rays has been very quick to respond to my e-mails and they sound like a very professional outfit but I think as a new operator they have to build their reputation before they can commit to being at the dock every day.

Archived