Survey On Complimentary Beverage

spook1

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is getting too sober. Silversea offers at least three standard single malts...Glenfiddich, Glenlivet, and Macllan 12 year old. The latter is available as aged in sherry casks inportaed from Spain. Can anyone add to this malt list?

Spook1, I hope that you are correct. I have been on many Silversea cruises, most recently the Shadow this September. I have NEVER seen the Macallan on Silversea and have always been told that it was not available. And believe me, I am quite familiar with single malts. Silversea has always served three Glens as the only malts- Glenfiddich, Glenlivet, and the tolerable one, Glenmorangie. I'm sailing the Silver Spirit one month from today and will be very happy if the Macallan has suddenly appeared!

i am only passing on what Special Services has told me and what I ordered and had confirmed yesterday. Let's hope the info is 100% correct. Good single malt sipping. We might be in the minority...but we are #1.

Archived