Is this a good price on a suite for a solo crusier

jaw62901

When I get back, I'll apply for a job there and then you can ask me to go along.:D

Happy to hear that you are comfortable travelling on your own, tho. I have a balcony booked for my Hawaii cruise and am looking forward to having my own little quiet (hopefully) space to escape the nonstop banter and music in the public spaces.

The only problem I foresee for you is, that your cruise is only for one week. It's gonna seem like a 3-day weekend.

nitnyleo,

I would love to go on a longer cruise, but for the money and where I want to go, during this time of year HAL has the best deal. $2450 including all charges and single supplement add on for a category S suite is the best deal I have found. I have this picture in my head of what I want the cruise to look like and while it isn't exactly what I invision, it is as close as I am going to get.

As far as the ports go, I don't plan on getting off on all of them anyways, so I will use the one seas only day and maybe one of the port days, to just chill on my balcony.

Archived