Seattle transportation

joymc84

Hi,

My husband and I are sailing on Holland America Zaandam in Sept. 2010. We are flying into SeaTac the day before cruising, and plan to stay at a B&B. Any advice on transportation from airport to B&B, to B&B to cruise terminal, and to cruise terminal back to airport? I know Seattle has a good bus system, but we don't want to miss the bus--and then miss the boat or plane! However, we're on a budget, and so many cab rides will get pricey...

I would run that by the B&B. I don't know about Seattle B&B's, but the Alaska B&B's are very friendly and sometimes I get rides from them.

Also if you rent Avis at the airport, they will let you return at the downtown Avis location and they will probably drop you off at the terminal if you ask. But you have to ask; they don't advertise it.

Hi,

My husband and I are sailing on Holland America Zaandam in Sept. 2010. We are flying into SeaTac the day before cruising, and plan to stay at a B&B. Any advice on transportation from airport to B&B, to B&B to cruise terminal, and to cruise terminal back to airport? I know Seattle has a good bus system, but we don't want to miss the bus--and then miss the boat or plane! However, we're on a budget, and so many cab rides will get pricey...

Where is the B&B you plan on staying? Without that piece of information, it's pretty difficult to answer your question.

Archived