miami airport question

guttermandave

we have 4 adults with a good bit of luggage (7 day cruise)....and were wondering...when we arrive in miami, what is the best way to get to our hotel downtown (clarion)? take 2 taxis, or is a taxi van available, any other easy options? about how much would each be? what would you do?

Just wanted to pass along some information about the Clarion. We had booked this hotel for a one night pre-cruise in Feb. Then I came across a few reviews, well several. We had booked it through Hotel.com. They have a $25 cancellation fee, but when I told them about what others had said, they very politely didn't charge the cancellation fee. It was rated as a 3 star hotel.

I quickly changed my hotel to Port of Miami Holiday Inn which had very good reviews and is across the street from Bayside Market. The cost is not much more. I don't want to interfer, but just thought you needed to know.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34438-d222985-Reviews-Clarion_Hotel_Suites-Miami_Florida.html

we have 4 adults with a good bit of luggage (7 day cruise)....and were wondering...when we arrive in miami, what is the best way to get to our hotel downtown (clarion)? take 2 taxis, or is a taxi van available, any other easy options? about how much would each be? what would you do?

I'd do an exclusive rental of a Supershuttle for $55. Here's more on other Ground Transportation options

Guest cruzr44

Yes, taxi vans are readily available. Not sure about the price.

i have heard the reviews about the clarion.....but we got a special deal on expedia...only paying $45....so i will try it....

Yes, you did get a good rate. I think ours was $89 through Hotel.com.

Have a great cruise!

We were a family of 6, for a 7 day cruise...and went outside the airport to the yellow taxi spot and spoke to the guy in charge,he called in a Minivan Taxi and got us from Fort lauderdale to Port of Miami for only $70.....

bob&france

Archived