port schedule

judiek

Love this link!

EIGHT ships in St. Thomas today :eek: :eek: , can you believe that?

Has anyone that has used this site prior to your cruise found it to be accurate? I hope so, because I've checked ports for our 1/30/05 sailing on the AOS and there are no more than 2 ships anywhere we go, except St. Thomas. There are 5 there, but 2 are Windjammer & Windstar which I don't think have that many passengers.

Here's hoping! :) :)

Does anyone know why the Enchantment of the Seas isn't showing up on the port calendar for 2006? Do they not put the ships on until the date gets closer? Just wondering because my family just booked the January 16th-21st sailing of the Enchantment (2006). Thanks!

Meghan

Does anyone know why the Enchantment of the Seas isn't showing up on the port calendar for 2006?

mtobin41-

I don't know what happened to my schedule for the Enchantment. It kind of stops after May of 2005. I think when I last updated my database, they were not sure when she would be back from her massive upcoming re-do. I am currently updating all my information for all Ships/Lines.I hope to have it complete next week.

-Brian

Archived