Thomson New Website

Hi sodafountain

Had a quick look at this and I think they may be charging their customers for the new design. I priced up the cruise I booked last week and it has gone up by £40.00?????? Mind you I booked it with my local First Choice TA and got £50 off the web price anyway, so the web price is now £90 dearer than I paid:eek:

Janet

I have just looked at new site, and priced my cruise up at £28 cheaper than what I am paying. However that price does not include the drinks package, which I got FOC, and for which they now are charging £338.:eek:

I would add I booked mine through Thomas Cook, and got a discount of £176 off the then on line price, which was £148 more than it is now.

Interesting new look. You can now book single cabins and I see that the Celebration in January is over £200 cheaper than when I booked several months ago, and they still have single cabins available. :(

The deck plans look OK once you select the enlarge button.

I have just looked at new site, and priced my cruise up at £28 cheaper than what I am paying. However that price does not include the drinks package, which I got FOC, and for which they now are charging £338.:eek:

I would add I booked mine through Thomas Cook, and got a discount of £176 off the then on line price, which was £148 more than it is now.

Hi,

Lke you we got the drinks package "Free" with early booking on our cruise on the Island Escape next month. And then they were charging £169 each. but the £338 is not per person but per party. So it's not quite as bad as it looks.

Berwyn

Archived