Fascination Penthouse Suite

Hap

We have been upgraded, for a small fee, to a penthouse suite on the Fascination. Has anyone been in a penthouse suite on this ship? If so, can you tell me if there worth the extra money and what all is included? Love pictures if you have some.

Thanks.

I've been in Cat 12 on Fascination several times...and have always enjoyed it. The suite is a really good size with a separate sitting area lots of room and a drapery that can be closed between the bed area and the sitting area. It's very well laid out with a lot of storage and closet space. The bathroom is very good size with a tub.

I love the balcony; it's very large.

I'd prefer to be higher up on a ship but, with the Fantasy class ships there aren't that many options.

The perk for being in a suite is VIP boarding...that's it...unless you are Platinum or above.

DH and I have stayed in a Penthouse Suite on the Fascination 3 times total and 2 of those times this year alone. Very nice size and comfortable. However, Carnival really pales in comparison to Holland America when it comes to suite perks. The only perks we had on the Fascination were VIP boarding and disembarkation. On the other hand, we just sailed in a Deluxe Verandah Suite on the Westerdam in October and had a bottle of champagne waiting for us, a 528 square foot cabin with a separate dressing room and table, huge balcony with lovely furniture, special suite passenger cocktail parties and luncheons in the Pinnacle Grill, plus VIP boarding and disembarkation. No comparison at all. Having said that, though, just having the bigger cabin and balcony on the Fascination was wonderful and you will enjoy the comfort. Be aware that the bathroom in the Fascination Penthouse Suite is a whirlpool tub with an extremely high side and we had difficulty getting in and out of the tub and not falling.

Archived