Spa Menu

jlyn1216

I have this for the Jewel of the Seas cruise that we just finished on Nov 20. If you e-mail me at oviedoedwards@earthlink.net, I'll scan it and send you a copy. Sure glad I got my full set of acrylics and pedicure before I took the cruise. I paid $22 for my full set and could have got them for $17 if I had been a regular customer; on board they were charging $85.

Panama Jewel

With the spa, keep in mind their price list is similar to the cruise line's "brochure pricing." It is highly inflated, but it is easy to book at significantly less money. Each day (after the first day) the spa will have various "specials" listed in the daily newsletter delivered to your stateroom - sometimes the discounts are as high as 50% off. You can also try to negotiate the prices with them; this worked for me both times I tried. Whatever you do, do not book a spa treatment in advance or right after boarding; that is the only way to end up paying their full listed price.

Archived