Got anytime dining-how to get special needs foods?

kiwiwoman

See the marte d when you board. He can help you with your needs.

For something like that I would think a regular waiter in tradition dining who will know what you want/need is something that is important.

Anyone with anytime dining requesting special needs foods. Not for allergies, but I need to request low/no salt foods. I need to know how it would work. Thanks in advance!

You should inform the special needs department at Carnival that you need low/no salt foods. And then as soon as you board, get with the maitre'd and tell him/her specifically what you need. Then arrange to have the same time/place/and hopefully servers in the dining room, even though it's "officially" the anytime dining program.

What should happen is that -- after the first day -- the maitre'd will come to your table with the next day's menu, and you and he can collaborate on what you'll be able to eat, what they'll be able to modify to suit your needs.

This will mean, of course, that if you eat anywhere but the main dining room, you'll be responsible for your own food choices, as they won't follow you around to different food venues. So you'll need to eat all your meals in the main dining room, and if the maitre'd doesn't appear, ask for him. There's no absolute guarantee that everything will be exactly as you need it to be..but you can always send back things that seem not properly prepared for you.

Have a great cruise.

Thanks so much for the replies and info. We had requested main seating, I guess it was full??

when you get onboard find out where and when the marte de will be out taking requests. Many people will probably move to anytime dining and you might be able to move back to the main dining.

Archived