ATVs in Puerto Vallarta, Acapulco or Ixtapa/Zihuantanejo?

Travelalot2

We just spent a week in PV and did an ATV trip that leaves out of the old town area. It seemed that all the trips from that area go to the same place. We had a lot of fun. It is mostly on dirt roads and you follow along the Rio Cuale to a waterfall. There is a great restaurant on the river about 1/2 way back to town that the owner took us back to for lunch because we did not have time to stop on our way down the mountain. It is somewhat of a long story but we combined our ATV trip with a zipline and the ATVs needed to get back to town by 1:30 for the next group. The restaurant was fabulous and far away from the crowds of PV. If you want names I will post them for you. Cherie

Cherie

My wife and I are in our sixties. This tour sound exciting. Would we be able to handle the ATV tour ? If so, should we rent one for two people or one for each. I am definitely not doing the zipline

We just spent a week in PV and did an ATV trip that leaves out of the old town area. It seemed that all the trips from that area go to the same place. We had a lot of fun. It is mostly on dirt roads and you follow along the Rio Cuale to a waterfall. There is a great restaurant on the river about 1/2 way back to town that the owner took us back to for lunch because we did not have time to stop on our way down the mountain. It is somewhat of a long story but we combined our ATV trip with a zipline and the ATVs needed to get back to town by 1:30 for the next group. The restaurant was fabulous and far away from the crowds of PV. If you want names I will post them for you. Cherie

Cherie

My wife and I are in our sixties. This tour sound exciting. Would we be able to handle the ATV tour ? If so, should we rent one for two people or one for each. I am definitely not doing the zipline

Tomorrow a.m. I will post for you the name of the company we used for the ATV and the name of the restaurant. There was a family of 3 included in our trip from a cruise ship that did not do the zipline and it was fine. The ATVs easily accommodate two very comfortably. I think it is just up to you whether you each want to drive your own. I know that no one in my family wants me riding behind them and "backseat driving." If you are not going to do a water activity this is a great way to see a beautiful area outside of the city of PV. Cherie

Archived