A first timer's review of Monarch of the Seas (Thanksgiving)

We woke up early because we wanted to see us pull in. I think we woke up at 6, but when we looked outside we were already pulling in. So we threw some clothes on and went up and grabbed a bagel… we couldn’t eat much else at this point! We walked outside and to our surprise it was freezing! Now we live in Florida so I know our blood is a bit thin, but I’m telling you it was chilly for sure. I took a few pictures but my hands were shaking I was so cold and I think Matt was getting ready to throw me overboard if I didn’t let us go back inside.

11264_540676224047_69600715_32025067_3838061_n.jpg

We had decided the night before that we were going to self embark. So we went back down and got all of our stuff and set off to find out exactly where we should go. We went and sat in the dining room for about 10-15 mins and listened to the lady next to us complain and complain about how she hates royal Caribbean and wasn’t sure why she had came in the first place and wasn’t sure why getting of the ship was taking so long and how she just wanted to get off as soon as possible. I’m not sure what cruise she was on because we had a great time. I’m glad we were traveling with her! She was very loud about it all as well. We finally got away from the lady and walked off the Monarch. Customs was a breeze and we were in our car before we even knew it and headed back to reality.

Thanks for reading. Sorry this took forever, and sorry the 2nd half wasn’t as entertaining. I just sat down and wrote it all out so I could get it finished.

I am currently trying to talk my husband into going on the 5 nighter out of Tampa. It is $429pp with the FL resident rate in April.

Archived