Need Help Packing... CLOTHES

newlife_2010

I would think that you would wear almost the same thing. Day wear of shorts, jeans, dockers, T's and button downs. The only thing different would be for CE night on the ship- a pair of slacks (or nice dockers), dress shirt, maybe a jacket and/or tie.

Pack for a week and plan on doing laundry at some point. Either on the ship (sent out or laundry room) or when you get to Disney. I like those Purex 3 in 1 washing sheets.

I am taking 2 vacations. The first week I will be on the cruise and the following week I will be at Disneyworld.

I am trying not to take my entire closet. I am going solo and I am male, 27. What shall I take? 8 day cruise and 8 days at disney.

How awesome is that? I love Disney; and the cruise, well that sounds like a blast! Sounds like you'll need to do laundry once imbetween. Take items that you can mix and match. Bring one "nice" out fit, and darnet all have a Great time!:D

Thanks you guys. I do not know what makes packing for a cruise so hard. I guess because I am going to be at sea and not on land and I want to take everything.

2 pairs of dockers (black and khaki)

4 long sleeve shirts

4 short sleeve shirts

2 polos

1 sweater vest

1 long sleeve sweater

3 pair shorts

I think this is my list.

NewLife, not sure when you are going on the cruise and Disney but I live in Florida. If your trip is in the months of Dec-March/April I would bring a light jacket and even a sweater. The weather in Florida is crazy and sometimes it can get cool and even be in the forties at night. Always better to be prepared. Have a nice time!

NewLife, not sure when you are going on the cruise and Disney but I live in Florida. If your trip is in the months of Dec-March/April I would bring a light jacket and even a sweater. The weather in Florida is crazy and sometimes it can get cool and even be in the forties at night. Always better to be prepared. Have a nice time!

Thanks for the tip. Yes, I was at Disney this past January and it was 30 degrees at night. I am taking my jacket, hoody and scully. it was FREEZING at night. lol

I get the X Large zip lock baggies from Wal Mart. Then fold my clothes neatly and place them into the baggie. Sit on it take the air out and zip it up. Takes up less space in the suitcase and your clothes come out wrinkle free. For two weeks just thought this might help with packing.

Archived