Booking the next cruise while at sea

bigelow

Do you get any better rates on your next cruise if you book it while on a cruise. :)

I haven't seen the rates as that much better. Besides...is there a worse time to book it? You are on a beautiful ship, people are catering to your every need, beautiful people are walking by, there should be a big buzzer going off in your head!

Dropping a couple grand on a vacation should be done after research and thinking/planning it through. I know I do thorough reviews of itineraries/ships and study our calendars to make sure there ar eno conflicts. Can you do that on board? Maybe, but I would say you can do it better at home in the comfort of your living room where you can discuss it without the pressure of a salesperson.

Some people are comfortable with it, but me, I would not book on board.

Do you get any better rates on your next cruise if you book it while on a cruise. :)

You can get some OBC.

Certain ships (the larger ones I think) have a future cruise desk. You can purchase a Future Cruise Certificate which is essentially pre-paying your deposit. You can book on board or you can take the certificate home, book at your convenience and then send the certificate via certified mail to Miami. The perk is you get $100 OBC (for a seven day cruise) by using the the certificate.

Too much trouble to buy the future certificate and than incur cost of certified mail to send it.

When they allow it to be claimed via email will consider it not before.

Would not book cruise while on ship as my pvp has been very helpful with cabin selection.

Archived