Cabin A748 on Grand Princess

stardelight

You have a nice view out of two portholes of the wake, and you are very close to the door that leads to the aft pool and deck. I saw a picture of the room(s) several years ago, but not sure if I can find it again; if so I will repost.

The room is not usually noisy, except for Island night when there is a big party on the Terrace. Perhaps a few sounds from deck chairs being moved around on occasion. You are very handy to the Horizon court, too. Motion is not much, perhaps a gentle jiggle from the screws turning, but it is very peaceful and sleep-inducing to most people.

Managed to find the old thread from mid 2007(!), but here is a picture from the Star, same layout/size as the Grand:

433013576abEGkF_th.jpg

Thanks very much for your help ,the room looks like it may be a little different layout then most we have had. Glad it is also handy to pool as we have spent time at this pool on other cruises and enjoyed this area very much and of course the horizon court don,t hurt.Thanks again Bill

Archived