Naked Cruising Next Big Thing

rugbypopsie

Noticed a little piece on page 2 of The Weekend Australian's Travel and Indulgence section...

"recent findings at the World Travel Market NCL's general manager predicted more niche holidays such as naturist (clothes free)". Apparently there is a company in Texas called Bare Necessities that charters vessels and has now had more than 440,000 passengers. Wonder what the crew wears?

The mind boggles, would sure make packing for formals a breeze (literally), nice pair of earrings and you'll be good to go. Weight restrictions on flights, no problem. Saves being jealous of those who have got to free laundry status. :D

;)

Noticed a little piece on page 2 of The Weekend Australian's Travel and Indulgence section...

"recent findings at the World Travel Market NCL's general manager predicted more niche holidays such as naturist (clothes free)". Apparently there is a company in Texas called Bare Necessities that charters vessels and has now had more than 440,000 passengers. Wonder what the crew wears?

The mind boggles, would sure make packing for formals a breeze (literally), nice pair of earrings and you'll be good to go. Weight restrictions on flights, no problem. Saves being jealous of those who have got to free laundry status. :D

Hahaha too funny! I wonder if the crew would be scrambling for placements on this cruise, or running in the opposite direction and heading for cover ;) I do like the idea of just packing a tie for formal night, oh and some SPF 100 + sunscreen and thats it :D

;)

Hahaha too funny! I wonder if the crew would be scrambling for placements on this cruise, or running in the opposite direction and heading for cover ;) I do like the idea of just packing a tie for formal night, oh and some SPF 100 + sunscreen and thats it :D

Would that be a very long tie? Apparently it is the US that has led the way, so to speak..re ports Croatia and Turkey etc however they dress for dinner (gotta watch that hot soup in a rough sea :eek:) and for shorex.

Queues could be a whole new experience.

Archived