Lord Sheffield?

zurmoly

Has anyone done the Lord Sheffield excursion. It is not offered by the ship but has great reviews on the St.Marten ports of call board. It states it docks at 3:30pm and is a short walk back to the pier? We will be on the CP and embark at 4:30. Has anyone done this?

Zurmoly: Hi. I also posted about the Lord Sheffield excursion on the St. Martin Ports of Call thread. We left a little later than expected and we returned about 3:45 instead of 3:30. It's a five to ten minute walk back to the ship. As I recall, we had to be back on the ship by 5 or 5:30, so there was plenty of time.

If you have a concern about the time, I'd contact Ron and ask him. He was very nice and I'm sure will try to accommodate you as best he can.

We just got back from our cruise on the CP yesterday and I can't say enough about Lord Sheffields. It was the highlight of our trip. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. The beach they took us to for snorkeling was gorgeous. As we were sailing along, sipping rum punch and nibbling on barbecued ribs, we saw several much larger, more crowded boats and were so happy to be where we were. The boat is a short walk from the pier (about 10 minutes). We made it easily there and back with some time to shop too. I highly recommend this trip. It is a fantastic day and a great deal. Can't say enough about it. Thank you to the CC members who recommended it to on here.

Archived