Just Show Up at a Beach Club??

JDCMN

This is probably a silly question but just wanted to confirm -

Can you just show up at any of the beach clubs on your own without having an advance reservation or without doing a shore excursion?

(Beach clubs like Playa Mia, Paradise Beach, Playa Uvas, Nachi Cocum, Playa Palancar, San Francisco, etc.)

And while I’m asking……

• Is there a higher entrance fee if you just show up and “pay at the door” without advanced notice?
  • Do they have a separate entrance fee if you don’t do all inclusive or do you have to get the all inclusive?
  • Do they all have a fresh water pool?
  • Which club has the least rocky beach and easiest entry into the water?
  • The only activity we may be looking for is to rent a kayak. Do they all have this option?

Any recommendations would be appreciated as well!

Sorry, it turned out to be more than just one silly question! LOL

Thanks in advance!

The only beach club that I am aware of that has a limit is Nachi .. if they have reached their 100 person limit.. than you would not be able to get in.. I have only been to Nachi and Mr Sanchos.. and I like Nachi better the beach entry is much better.. I found it very rocky at Mr Sanchos.. they both have fresh water pools.. but Nachis pool is way bigger ... and they have a swim up bar:D

Not sure about kayaks at Nachi as I have never rented any of the equipment... but they do have some activities there that you pay xtra for... unaware if you can pay as you go there.. but you can at Mr. Sanchos..

You can't go to Nachi Cocum without a reservation. When we went the last two years in November, the taxi driver will not take you to Nachi without proof you have a reservation. I always had the e-mail confirmation that we had a reservation.

Nachi only takes 100 people per day.

I believe most of the other beach clubs will take you on a walk up basis, but not Nachi.

You can't go to Nachi Cocum without a reservation. When we went the last two years in November, the taxi driver will not take you to Nachi without proof you have a reservation. I always had the e-mail confirmation that we had a reservation.

Nachi only takes 100 people per day.

I believe most of the other beach clubs will take you on a walk up basis, but not Nachi.

Yes you can!

Most recent was October 31, 2009. we just show up and have never been turned away with the exception of one time where Nachi didn't even open up because of the weather.................

We NEVER book ahead. The weather is too unpredictable. Of our six visits to Cozumel in 2009, it rained on three of those occasions and was rather chilly once to go along with the rain. Two of those rainy days were complete rain-outs

Archived