Dream was so bad we got off in St. Thomas

Cruisenut1966

Oh my gosh!! This is so incredibly rude. The folks didn't enjoy their cruise, so they used the guarantee that Carnival offers for this express purpose, so what's the problem?

You need to get a life. Your whole life must be full of negatives. Nothing can be that bad. A cruise is what you make of it. It appears that you were out to "not have a good time". Your loss

You know folks, seriously, this place is getting like the Princess boards were for a while, seriously if it was one person that came on and mentioned the lines at the lido, ok fair enough, but this is a repeat thing, take of those rose tinted glasses and see the truth for what it is.

The simple fact is, Carnival built a ship that would take an extra 1000 people and didn't expand the dining areas, they set up food stations where people have to wait for their food, but it's cooked fresh which is great, but then they don't staff it with enough cooks so the lines get long.

Will Carnival fix these problems, probably, maybe not, who knows only time will tell, but please, stop jumping down the throats of people who post their experiences.

Before anyone jumps at me, you may notice that I have a Dream cruise booked and will be going on it with an open mind.

Oh my gosh!! This is so incredibly rude. The folks didn't enjoy their cruise, so they used the guarantee that Carnival offers for this express purpose, so what's the problem?

Now...now, take a very deep breath. Opps....was that rude?!? :D

Quite frankly I don't believe these negative posts about the Dream. I see constant Carnival bashing all over the internet, including Youtube and the AOL message boards. I never see the bashing for any other cruise line but Carnival.

I don't see how two people can take the same cruise, one claims there was long lines, the other person says there wasn't. Either there was or their wasn't. Someone isn't telling the truth and my guess it's the complainer.

I agree with your post 100% !

Guest bahamamama1
This is a really rude comment. You never know if English is a persons first language or not and even if it is, why deliver such a put down.

:eek:

I was thinking the same thing

Cruisenut1966,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

I have read of others who wished to disembark after invoking the vacation guarantee could not do so in St Thomas because St Thomas is not a 'non-U.S. port of call.' Did anyone mention that clause to you or did they just hustle you off the ship? It was nice of Carnival to allow you to bend the guarantee to your favor.

CLICK HERE FOR VACATION GUARANTEE

Folks....the above is exactly the reason you can't take every post as the truth! I'm not saying all negative reviews are lies but it doesn't take a masters degree to see right through some of them.

Archived