Denali for the disabled

LSGDRG

I will be traveling to Denali in June 2010. I am wondering which is the better touring option for a disabled person with limited mobility to see the park. We don't need a vehicle that is wheelchair accessible. Should we choose the shuttle or the tour bus? Also, can anyone give an idea of how roomy are the shuttles & tour buses? Is there sufficient leg room to accommodate someone who is 6'4"? Thanks!

LSGDRG

I will be traveling to Denali in June 2010. I am wondering which is the better touring option for a disabled person with limited mobility to see the park. We don't need a vehicle that is wheelchair accessible. Should we choose the shuttle or the tour bus? Also, can anyone give an idea of how roomy are the shuttles & tour buses? Is there sufficient leg room to accommodate someone who is 6'4"? Thanks!

LSGDRG

The tour buses definately have better seats, the shuttle buses are school bus bench seats. The video screen, could also be an advantage, if the person, isn't going to be intent on binocular usage.

Archived