Tell me about Suites on Majesty please

I know nothing about the Majesty..apart from what I have read on here about her great crew...and she is small ship...so I am looking for info on her Suites...JS upwards for 3 people.

Please can anyone help out here?

Port side or Starboard?

Are there any suites you would avoid?

I've not had a suite on the Majesty (yet)..but I have been in a JS on her sister the Sovereign & a GS on Monarch...if there is any way to swing a GS or higher for 3 people I would do it.. the JS's are small compared to the newer ships..nice for 2 people..but we had 3 in our's & with the sofa bed open it was tight..also the sofa is more a smalll loveseat sleeper so for an adult it's not very comfy. The GS on the other hand was HUGE.. full size sofa..2 twin beds..bar area.. we had them bring in a roll away bed rather than use the sleeper sofa & still had plenty of room..the bathrooms in either the JS or GS is still small..but you do have a bit more room in the GS bath..and they both have a tub..

I've not had a suite on the Majesty (yet)..but I have been in a JS on her sister the Sovereign & a GS on Monarch...if there is any way to swing a GS or higher for 3 people I would do it.. the JS's are small compared to the newer ships..nice for 2 people..but we had 3 in our's & with the sofa bed open it was tight..also the sofa is more a smalll loveseat sleeper so for an adult it's not very comfy. The GS on the other hand was HUGE.. full size sofa..2 twin beds..bar area.. we had them bring in a roll away bed rather than use the sleeper sofa & still had plenty of room..the bathrooms in either the JS or GS is still small..but you do have a bit more room in the GS bath..and they both have a tub..

Thanks much appreciated :D

Anyone know of anyone "bad" suites on MJ....perhaps underneath an area which gets noisy at times?

Thanks much appreciated :D

Anyone know of anyone "bad" suites on MJ....perhaps underneath an area which gets noisy at times?

A JS on the Majesty is the same size as an E cabin on a Voyager class ship!

The accommodation for the 3rd passenger is a chair and a half sofabed. A little wider than a twin, but not as wide as a double.

They won't book 4 in a JS on MJ.

I like 1588 & 1088.

I was in cabin 1048 on the Majesty Dec 14. It was very convienent to walk up the stairs to the windjammer and pool deck. We only had 2 in the room. The couch was a pull out bed so I don't know how much space you would have at night. During the day there is plenty of room to move around and the couch is cozy for 2. I think for the money a JS is the way to go. If money is not an issue than go large.:)

Archived