Princess Cays open?

Iceman02

I agree with poster who stated:"won't believe it until someone comes back who actually stepped foot on it".

I think Princess will tell you anything you want to hear,figuring changes are a part of crusing.

There was an awful lot of work to do there,totally rebuilding the island.I for one,hope it's true but I won't hold my breath.

I agree with poster who stated:"won't believe it until someone comes back who actually stepped foot on it".

I think Princess will tell you anything you want to hear,figuring changes are a part of crusing.

There was an awful lot of work to do there,totally rebuilding the island.I for one,hope it's true but I won't hold my breath.

Why would Princess change the itinerary back to Princess Cays from San Juan if it weren't true? We've already prepared ourselves for SJ and the ship is sold out so they have absolutely no reason to flip flop.

I just got off the CB today. I'ts official !!!The CB pursers office received a notice from the corporate office this morning stating that the CB is going to Princess Cays as scheduled on Friday1/21. Ana from the Pursers office showed me the notice at 7:30 this morning

Those of us on the Dawn sailing next week Jan. 19 were to be at Cays on Jan. 20. We miss it by one day. That really sucks-we're still stuck in the hellhole of nassau. You'd think Princess could let us go there. How much more ready could it be by one lousy day?

a very PO'd Susie

Archived