Port of Miami transfer to FLL airport

CanadianTom

Hello: Need advice as the best way to not miss our flight. We dock Feb. 12th Port of Miami on the Azamara Journey. We will not be putting our bags out the night before, we travel light and each only have one bag. Our flight is Southwest and departs FLL at 11:00am. Any suggestions on arranging transfers to airport? Thanks CanadianTom

We have a reservation with Quality Limo Service and they have a shuttle from POM it FLL. The departure times from the Pier are 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM or 12:00 PM , reservation required. I read MANY great reviews about promptness and great service on these boards. Their website is qualitylimoservice.com

Hello fellow Canadian! Since your flight is at 11:00, you will need to leave the Port by 8:00 at the latest in my opinion because it takes about an hour to get to FLL. I don't know what security measures are like these days, but you will want to make sure you have ample time! I have been reading the boards like crazy to find shuttle service to FLL/POM, and the one I keep coming across is SAS http://www.ridesas.com/ We are a group of 8 and most likely going to use this serivce.

Sorry but our experience is not to use SAS, they are not reliable to be on time. I know there are a lot of people who have never had a problem but do you want to chance it!

If it was a ride from airport to hotel or hotel to port maybe and thats a big maybe!

You need dependable transportation for a flight that early.

Cabs are right outside the terminal and may be a bit more but will get you to the airport on time

Archived