How early can you get off the Star in Venice

Great8

The ship usually come in during the evening, you can tour Venice then. We had a 1030 am flight out of Venice the next morning and where off the ship by 730. It is only a half hour drive to the airport.

Check with Princess on when the ship actually arrives in Venice if you want to see any of it in the daylight. Other then that, you should be good to go, but leave some time for check-in and security (about 3 hours) just in case.

If you have Princess tranfers to the airport, they will leave early enough for you to get there and make your flight.

Be aware that the Venice airport is not open 24 hours. It opens each morning at 4:30 AM. No need to get there before that time.

The flight that I would like to book leaves Venice at 9:35 a.m. The ship docks in the afternoon the day before so we don't have to worry about that but I'd

like to be sure that we will be able to leave the ship as early as we need to in order to pick up our luggage and make our way to the airport. If we can take our own luggage off the ship with us it would certainly save time but again, I'm not sure if that's a regular occurence.

The flight that I would like to book leaves Venice at 9:35 a.m. The ship docks in the afternoon the day before so we don't have to worry about that but I'd

like to be sure that we will be able to leave the ship as early as we need to in order to pick up our luggage and make our way to the airport. If we can take our own luggage off the ship with us it would certainly save time but again, I'm not sure if that's a regular occurence.

Yes, you can get off and make your flight.

I would suggest Princess xfers to the airport. You will meet on the ship at am ungodly time while it is still dark and leave in a group. Your luggage will be waiting for you in the terminal. Claim it and then bring it to the Princess bus.

I was on a 6:35 AM flight out of Venice on October 1. The ship, Grand Princess, got in the night before about 9 PM. The earliest transfers from the ship to the airport were at 4 AM and there was a pretty large group of us who were waiting in the dining room at 4 to go to the airport.

You can also call Princess just to make sure. I did that before my cruise and was told not to book any flights before 6 AM.

Archived