Seattle transportation

joanjr

George & I are from FL. We are traveling with another couple from our town. We are arriving the day before the cruise and flying back to FL on the Sat after. Does anyone have any good information about transportation from the airport to the motel. I understand there is to be some quilting cruisers on this cruise. It is sponsored by a quilt and cruise travel agent along with a named quilter as their speaker. I do not see this listed on their agency site anymore. So I do not know if it has been canceled or just full. I am a quilter but not going on this cruise because of this. Will be spending my time with husband and friends. Love too hear your input regarding Seattle transportation.

We can also contact me direct joanreichart@cfl.rr.com.:confused:

George & I are from FL. We are traveling with another couple from our town. We are arriving the day before the cruise and flying back to FL on the Sat after. Does anyone have any good information about transportation from the airport to the motel. I understand there is to be some quilting cruisers on this cruise. It is sponsored by a quilt and cruise travel agent along with a named quilter as their speaker. I do not see this listed on their agency site anymore. So I do not know if it has been canceled or just full. I am a quilter but not going on this cruise because of this. Will be spending my time with husband and friends. Love too hear your input regarding Seattle transportation.

We can also contact me direct joanreichart@cfl.rr.com.:confused:

Care to reveal the name of hotel and approximate dates? Or should we just start guessing?

We stayed at the Sleep Inn Seatac and we took the motel shuttle from the airport to the motel. Then took the Seattle express downtown to the water about $14.00 a piece. They dropped you off at a certain point and then picked up there every hour. Take you back to your motel.

The next day we took the motel shuttle back to the airport and then took the Hal transfer to the Cruise terminal.

Was pretty basic but it worked for us.

:)

Archived