NCL Star - A "Taste" of the Restaurants

Ilivetogo

Hi Ilivetogo,

We are fairly new to cruising,have done a MSC 14 night Mediterranean cruise last April and loved every minute if it.We also have been to America,well,San Fransisco and Vagas to be exact.I would love to cruise the panama canal and have found,just in the last couple of days a Panama Canal Special on Norwegian Star leaving from Los Angeles to Miami.What did you think of your cabin,I know you liked the food,great pictures,can you give me some more info please.We live in Australia,Canberra to be exact,love travelling,and were did you go to and from.Thanks,happy Cruising,Smooth Cruise.

Hi Ilivetogo,

We are fairly new to cruising,have done a MSC 14 night Mediterranean cruise last April and loved every minute if it.We also have been to America,well,San Fransisco and Vagas to be exact.I would love to cruise the panama canal and have found,just in the last couple of days a Panama Canal Special on Norwegian Star leaving from Los Angeles to Miami.What did you think of your cabin,I know you liked the food,great pictures,can you give me some more info please.We live in Australia,Canberra to be exact,love travelling,and were did you go to and from.Thanks,happy Cruising,Smooth Cruise.

Hello!

We traveled from Philadelphia, PA to Seattle, Washington where we began our cruise to Alaska. It was AMAZING!!! It was our first cruise, also. We stayed in an inside cabin with FOUR of us. (Me and my two kids (9 and 15) and the 15 y/o's friend.) We had such a good time. We did not have any difficulty with the small room because we went prepared for it!

The Star was wonderful and we loved everything. (Except that the weather was cooler going to Alaska and we couldn't take advantage of the pool(s) very much.)

I bet you would have a wonderful time going from LA to Miami.

Good luck!

Hi Ilivetogo,

Hi Smooth Cruise, Hubby and I are from Tasmania and are about to book the Norwegian Star Panama Canal cruise departing LA on 8th October.

Archived