Mini Jeep to Xcambo ruins

DH and I just booked this tour in Progresso thru Carnival (always have a fear of missing the ship, so decided to play it safe with a Carnival tour). Just wondering if anyone has done this? My hubby liked the idea of driving a Rhino and I wanted to see some ruins. I realize that Xcambo is a small one, compared to some of the others. Just wanted some opinions.

The tour doesn't start till 10am so thinking we will have time to do the double decker bus to get a look see at the town? Anyone know how long that lasts?

• 2 weeks later...
DH and I just booked this tour in Progresso thru Carnival (always have a fear of missing the ship' date=' so decided to play it safe with a Carnival tour). Just wondering if anyone has done this? My hubby liked the idea of driving a Rhino and I wanted to see some ruins. I realize that Xcambo is a small one, compared to some of the others. Just wanted some opinions.

The tour doesn't start till 10am so thinking we will have time to do the double decker bus to get a look see at the town? Anyone know how long that lasts?[/quote']

the double decker tour last 40 minutes or so... you should have plenty of time to do it and the other tour... you can see some of my pics of xcambo at http://www.oldmedic.smugmug.com hope you have a great trip!!

Archived