Freedom - Zune HD A/V Dock

cruisingknut

I can't speak for the Freedom, but I know on the Dream the TV's are incapable of being switched to an alternate input. The inputs are on the TV, but there is no way to internally switch the TV away from the Component input. Trust me, I tried - I even knew ahead of time that they had ViewSonic flat panels, and brought along a programmable remote only to find that they have the TV's LOCKED. There are inputs on the back of the TV for RCA (yellow) inputs as well as HDMI - but they might as well be dead ports. If you can output to Component, then you should be good to go.

Good Luck!

Tom

Can I plug my Zune HD A/V Dock cables into the TVs on the Freedom?

I have a Zune also and I thought I was one of the few since everything is geared towards IPOD. I am bringing my Altec Lansing clock radio/charger that is made for Zune. I got it at Best Buy and it was $90.00. It sucks because you can get an Ipod compatible player for $20.00, but I love my Zune.;)

papillon cruiser I have ab 80G Zune too. I love the HD but have to manage it better because I have the 16G model. I have tons of movies on the 80G but just put a few at a time on the HD.

I have a small docking station for my HD for audio, but I was hoping to use the TV for some movies.

Thanks for the information everyone. We leave in the morning for Ft Lauderdale. Cruising on Saturday on the Freedom!

Archived