Demarkation on the victory

kruisegirl

We need to catch a plane as early as possible from San Juan. My experience lately on other ships, with self demarkation you are off the ship by 8:00. Would I have trouble catching a plane at 11:00 am?

We had a 11:50 flight and did the luggage express and we were at the airport by 8:30. The luggage express is great ~ you get your luggage in the terminal and then take it to the truck and then you don't see it again until your final destination. I think it was $20pp.

Just a point of order.

Demarcation is the act of putting a border around something...and while we would all love to be bordered up and remain on our cruises, I think you are looking for Debarkation, which is unloading from a ship or airplane.:D

As for your question, while it may work, that is cutting it too close for my tastes. Who knows where the hiccup might lie. Could be in a traffic delay getting to the airport.

• 2 months later...
We had a 11:50 flight and did the luggage express and we were at the airport by 8:30. The luggage express is great ~ you get your luggage in the terminal and then take it to the truck and then you don't see it again until your final destination. I think it was $20pp.

Someone had posted cut off was 2pm, our flight is 12:15- and yours was earlier, so do yu recall the current earliest flight out of San Juan that Luggage Express offers? (Continental Airlines BTW)

Archived