Mariner of the Seas - Adventure Beach?

jaymcc

I'm trying to track down some information on Adventure Beach on Mariner, does anyone have any pictures? I'm reading conflicting stories about Mariner having no adventure beach and instead having a bigger teen club area.

Can anyone confirm for me? I guess my real question is "will my 6 year old use adventure beach or is she too big".

Thanks

Jay

I'm trying to track down some information on Adventure Beach on Mariner, does anyone have any pictures? I'm reading conflicting stories about Mariner having no adventure beach and instead having a bigger teen club area.

Can anyone confirm for me? I guess my real question is "will my 6 year old use adventure beach or is she too big".

Thanks

Jay

Im not 100 percent sure but i dont remember seeing anythinkg like that on the Mariner. Was on it in september and in may of 2008. Enjoy tour cruise. Larry

There are actually 2 versions of the Voyager class ship. The earlier version (Voyager, Explorer and Adventure) have Adventure Beach with a small water slide for little kids. The later version (Mariner and Navigator) do not have this area. Instead, as the OP noted, they have a larger teen area (actually have 2 teen areas where the 1st version have 1).

Bottom line is Mariner does not have Adventure Beach.

Archived