RCCL My Time Family Dining

oldsouthcruisingfamily

We're trying to get a better understanding of RCCL My Time Family Dining. Although we've done some online research, if anyone could help answer any of these questions, it would be much appreciated:

Does requesting My Time Family Dining change our table or anything else about our standing dinner reservations at the early seating?

My sister and her two teenage children will be sitting with us in the MDR. Obviously, her kids would neither need or qualify for MTFD because both of their ages. If we sign up for MTFD and she doesn't, would we be separated at dinner?

Does adding My Time Family Dining increase the gratuity amount to be pre-paid?

Is it our choice whether to take advantage of the program once we've signed up for it (ex. is there a minimum number of times you're expected to use it if you sign up)? We imagine we'll only take advantage of it around half the nights we're on board...

Any input for this would be greatly appreciated!

Answers are in red below.

We're trying to get a better understanding of RCCL My Time Family Dining. Although we've done some online research, if anyone could help answer any of these questions, it would be much appreciated:

Does requesting My Time Family Dining change our table or anything else about our standing dinner reservations at the early seating? No

My sister and her two teenage children will be sitting with us in the MDR. Obviously, her kids would neither need or qualify for MTFD because both of their ages. If we sign up for MTFD and she doesn't, would we be separated at dinner?No

Does adding My Time Family Dining increase the gratuity amount to be pre-paid? No

Is it our choice whether to take advantage of the program once we've signed up for it (ex. is there a minimum number of times you're expected to use it if you sign up)? Yes, it is your choice. When I sailed, I still had to sign up in Adventure Ocean each morning. There was no minimum number of times in August on the Radiance. It is not operational on the first night because there is no Adventure Ocean program. We imagine we'll only take advantage of it around half the nights we're on board...

Any input for this would be greatly appreciated!

Archived