Booked again this time on PAII

beth555

We were booked on the Clelia II for December 2010 which included South Georgia. Then we found out that they changed the entire itinerary which did not include South Georgia. They offered us a different date but due to my son's school (he will be traveling with us) we could not do it. So now we are on the Prince Albert II December 2010 voyage that includes South Georgia. We are paying more for this cruise I hope it all works out this time.

• 2 months later...

You will not be disappointed we just got home from PA II voyage 17 day Antarctic and

S.Georgia .It was fabulous! Expedition staff Top notch and friendly and helpful . Food wonderful, wines and beverages terrific . Service EXCELLENT! Hotel staff and butlers took such good care of us I wanted to pack them in our suitcase.

We were booked on the Clelia II for December 2010 which included South Georgia. Then we found out that they changed the entire itinerary which did not include South Georgia. They offered us a different date but due to my son's school (he will be traveling with us) we could not do it. So now we are on the Prince Albert II December 2010 voyage that includes South Georgia. We are paying more for this cruise I hope it all works out this time.

We are recently back from Antarctica,South Georgia & the Falklands, and don't worry, you will be thunder struck with the beauty and the wildlife of these places, (also the Falklands if you are going there). We went on the Fram, and we can't get this experience past us. We are planning on going again in 2012 so hope you will do a review of your cruise as the PAII would be one of our choices.

Rc

Archived