NCL Pre/Post Cruise Hotel Package

hoosier_done_it

I've been scouring the NCL website and cannot find any reference to pre/post cruise hotel packages. I would love to remove one headache from my trip by arriving a day in advance so as to not worry about late planes, late luggage, etc.

Does anyone know if NCL offers such a thing?

I've been scouring the NCL website and cannot find any reference to pre/post cruise hotel packages. I would love to remove one headache from my trip by arriving a day in advance so as to not worry about late planes, late luggage, etc.

You bet ,,, Start here. .http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/destination/hotels.html?destinationCode=BAHAMAS+FLORIDA

But I would still book it myself , very esy and save a few bucks ;)

I would concur with the previous poster. On our upcoming cruise that sails out of Miami I got a much better deal by booking on my own. Depending on where you are going---if you just want a motel and not looking to hang out in a city for a couple of days--then I would look for some place near the airport that might provide transportation to the hotel and then to the cruise port. By the way---you are very smart to arrive a day early---we usually get to our departure city about three days early to make sure we are there and then relax before the cruise.

Archived