Salt and Pepper tour recently?

staylor

As I said, I was there two weeks ago and there no longer is a Salt & Pepper. There was a devorce and the owner now only books the tour and provides the transportation to another resort. Although the tour is still called Salt & Pepper, there is no Pepper. She has been replaced with a Sweedish wife. The former owner said he is going to open another place next year, but for now, he uses a resort owned by others. The lunch was great and the beach was great, however, there were problems with the snorkeling. They were taken out about 150 yards and dropped off by a teenage boy who left them there. They had to swim back to the beach. They asked for, & got their money back.

We did the Salt & Pepper tour from the NCL Sun over Christmas. Paul David (the owner) met us at the pier and transported us to Fosters.

My husband, son and daughter did the Discover Scuba and I snorkeled.

We had an absolutely fabulous time. They were very professional and patient with the "Discover Scuba". I believe they are sold on scuba diving! Afterward, we had a delicious lobster lunch and enjoyed the beach. Was truly a wonderful day!

Archived