Corporate Affiliate Discounts

ERCruiser

Is anyone else here familiar with Princess' corporate affiliate discount program? The company I work for (Cargill) provides a lot of food service item to PRincess, and because of that, they offer discount bookings on the Princess website. It appears like we received a pretty good deal, and I am curious if anyone else here had been able to take advantage of a deal like this?

Thanks- Jason

I wish I had something similiar with my job.

There was a post a while ago about someone who worked for IBM and had some rates through the Corporate Affiliate Program.

I thought there were a few other links but this is all I could find.

link 1

The company I work for (Cargill) provides a lot of food service item to PRincess, and because of that, they offer discount bookings on the Princess website.

Thanks- Jason

I didn't think you could do bookings on the Princess website???

Scott

Scott - the affiliate program does have an online booking area. Princess does have the capability to do this for the rest of us, they just choose not to. Here is a FAQ about the program:

How are bookings made?

Cruises purchases are only offered online at http://www.princess.com to authenticated participants and must be paid in full at the time of booking. Payment may be made only via credit card and will guarantee the space. Princess accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, and Discover Card (U.S. only).

Here is the website for the login but you can't get far without a user name and password:

https://book.princess.com/QuickBook/loginCompany.do?src=A

I would definitely ask what, if any, discounts are available through your employer. I learned a lot recently too. I was shopping for tire deals when I came across the discount thru Princess. My wife and I were looking to go somewhere warm and this made our mind up for us.

Good luck!

Archived