NCL going green?

stormcastle

on our Dawn cruise, I noticed a sign suggesting that we hang up towels if we are willing to reuse and drop on floor if we wanted fresh ones. Even though I left towels hanging, they were replaced daily. No real complaint but then I noticed how much paper is used to provide all the announcements, flyers, sales promotions, etc. Certainly more use could be made of the TV and less use of paper that just gets tossed. I would rather have fewer repeat flyers and better quality toilet paper. LOL

on our Dawn cruise, I noticed a sign suggesting that we hang up towels if we are willing to reuse and drop on floor if we wanted fresh ones. Even though I left towels hanging, they were replaced daily. No real complaint but then I noticed how much paper is used to provide all the announcements, flyers, sales promotions, etc. Certainly more use could be made of the TV and less use of paper that just gets tossed. I would rather have fewer repeat flyers and better quality toilet paper. LOL

I tried to carry the TV around with me so I would know what was going on as the day went on, but it just wouldnt fit in my pocket.

On the first night my towel animals guarded the extension cord while I carried my TV around, but they were not there on the second night, so I promptly removed my DSC, on the third night I think the towel animal ate my mint so I gave everyone NORO, and I will never use NCL again b/c of this business practice.

Ok, I am finished.

On the first night my towel animals guarded the extension cord while I carried my TV around, but they were not there on the second night, so I promptly removed my DSC, on the third night I think the towel animal ate my mint so I gave everyone NORO, and I will never use NCL again b/c of this business practice.

Ok, I am finished.

Thunder needs help ---- professional help !!!!:D

As to the towels and washing/no washing. We always try to refrain from getting fresh towels everyday. Unfortunately, on the ship and in most hotels, the cleaning crew IGNORES the signs and changes them out anyways.

As to the paper they use in the dailies advertising all the crap. It is really shameful how much paper is tossed each day. Lots of that can easily be recycled since they put the same flyer in 2 or more times on each cruise, then again the next week.

Wouldn't it be great if they had a place we could just stack them up so they could recycle them - and I mean use them over on the next cruise!

on our Dawn cruise, I noticed a sign suggesting that we hang up towels if we are willing to reuse and drop on floor if we wanted fresh ones.

My going-green idea is that instead of catapulting "virgin" clay pigeons overboard for the shotgun enthusiasts to destroy (or not), they should just shutdown the dishwasher and have the busboys/busgirls just bring the sullied china up and pitch it off, for the shotgun enthusiatsts to destroy (or not). Think of all the soap and hot water that would save.;)

InThe

Archived