excursions and corkage

babygoo

We're going on the ruby on the med. Can anyone tell us how much the excursion to Ephesus is? we only have a half day and will worry that we will miss the boat.

I see that there is a corkage charge, does that apply if you are taking down a bottle that was opened the previous evening?

Thanks

We're going on the ruby on the med. Can anyone tell us how much the excursion to Ephesus is? we only have a half day and will worry that we will miss the boat.

I see that there is a corkage charge, does that apply if you are taking down a bottle that was opened the previous evening?

Thanks

We took the ships Elite tour to Ephesus, which included the terrace houses. The terrace houses were the highlight of the tour. Sorry though, I can't remember the price, but it was well worth every penny. We usually take private tours, but since this was such a short port stop, we thought better safe then sorry. ;)

If you take a bottle of wine you brought onboard to the dining room, and don't finish it, they will actually save it for you in the dining room until the next night (they will put your name and cabin number on it). And you will only be charged the corkage fee the first night. If the wine is purchased on the ship, or sent to you as a gift, then no corkage fee is applied. Enjoy!

Archived