Golf - Summit - 3/20-27

shark5

• 1 month later...

I spoke with someone from Celebrity and they said they no longe have golf excursions available. She said someone on the ship could help me book. I'm afraid I won't get a tee time if I wait. I may book a tee time with Port Royal GC on my own and hope for good weather. You can cancel there if you call by 5pm the night before. They have info on their website directly

I spoke with someone from Celebrity and they said they no longe have golf excursions available. She said someone on the ship could help me book. I'm afraid I won't get a tee time if I wait. I may book a tee time with Port Royal GC on my own and hope for good weather. You can cancel there if you call by 5pm the night before. They have info on their website directly

Where is Port Royal Golf Club?

thanks

sharkman

play sandy lane in barbados, green monkey if you can afford, otherwise resort course

if the port royal you are playing is in bermuda, would suggest mid ocean instead (isa way better course)

hava great cruise

Well that is funny. I just booked and was billed for golf at the Marriott in St. Kitts. I am on Millennium, which sails 3/15/10, so I guess you are saying the golf excursions are filled up on your cruise.

Mark

Archived