Water heater allowed?

cinnamon

On our TA cruise on RCCl last year we were fortunate enough to have a Junior Suite so enjoyed the use of a small kettle and coffee maker to be able to make our own drinks. It is possible to buy small travel water boilers/heaters for making drinks on the move. Are these allowed in Celebrity cabins or are they banned, like traveling irons, due to fire risk?

It was reading the thread about the 'English' style food that is planned for Eclipse that made me think about this. So many posters said that what they wanted was proper tea to drink.

hi

Being English i never go anywhere without my kettle and took it with me on my Solstice cruise last september. Nothing was said about it by the room attendant or the butler so i assume it's ok, i took my own mugs and he even washed them up for me too.

hi

Being English i never go anywhere without my kettle and took it with me on my Solstice cruise last september. Nothing was said about it by the room attendant or the butler so i assume it's ok, i took my own mugs and he even washed them up for me too.

That is great; and, I assume that you presented him with an additional gratuity.

hi

I always thought kettles & the like were a big ''no-no'' on US ships BUT I notice they are provided on the new Eclipse.

Archived